Teach2000 is a tool that works like a personal teaching assistant, and it will help you to create custom quizzes or tests to memorize vocabulary, science knowledge, history, etc., With Teach2000 you can create simple questions like yes/no questions, and also they can be more complicated like multiple choice and multiple choice with multiple answers; these types of questions can be applied to all kinds of tests, no matter the subject. You can use a picture (JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, ICO formats) or an animation to make the question clearer. A sound file (MP3 and WAV formats) can be also linked to a question.
Teach2000 also lets you to create grammar questions, a feature very useful if you are a language teacher. Teach2000 lets you to work with the following languages: Afrikaans, Dutch / Flemish, English, French, Frisian, German, Italian, Latin, Portuguese, Spanish, Swahili and Swedish. Teach2000 contains a built-in translation guide, all you have to do is select the source language and the target language, add words you want to translate and click on the button. It is possible to translate more than one word at a time. If you want to find synonyms, make source and target language is the same.
Other features that are includes in Teach2000 are:
- Support for phonetic symbols.
- Support for exporting to HTML format.
- It is possible to print tests (very convenient for teachers), crib notes (convenient for students; remember that is is illegal and to use a crib note during a test!) and Flashcards that can be used to memorize questions, without a computer.
- Supports encryption. Encrypted lists and documents can only be opened with a password.
- Very flexible creating quizzes.